businessmen, politicians, lawyers, call centres and other companies come to us, because:
- they have to speak in public and the control of their voice, body and language is very important
- they have to convey their message in a clear way, with involvement shown
- they frequently have to speak under several different circumstances: in meetings, smaller or larger rooms, with or without use of technical appliances,…
- they have to use the newest techniques such as videos, phone conferences, interwise sessions,….
- their body and voice frequently suffer from stress, long working hours, jetlag, unhealthy feeding patterns, ….
- they have reached an important moment in their career and have to give lots of interviews or speeches
- a lot depends on the impression they leave on others (is their voice and attitude sufficiently reliable? Do they speak with empathy and authority? Can they motivate enough? Can they inspire others? Can they enforce respect?)
- they want control of their fear to speak in public
- they want to move more firmly